Safer Celebrations at Graystone Quarry
As we welcome guests back to celebrations, guest and employee safety is of utmost importance! We are implementing safer celebration protocols inspired by CDC Guidelines
and our Governor’s Tennessee Pledge for as long as these are in place.
- Please do not come if you feel sick or have any symptoms of illness
- Masks may be worn, but are not mandatory. Please do whatever makes you feel most comfortable!
- For any event, we have less than 50% guest capacity filled.
There’s plenty of room to have fun safely!
- We have 2 large buildings – both with slide away glass walls,
which will be open when possible to circulate plenty of fresh air
- Indoor and outdoor space is available in order to spread out further during your celebration
- Hand sanitizer in each building
Hands free handles added to restroom doors
- Drinking fountains temporarily closed
- Floor plans reorganized to allow more spacing
- EXTRA sanitizing of all surfaces and handles before and during each event
FOOD SERVICE & EVENT STAFF
- Additional COVID-19 safety training for staff
- Staff screened for fever upon arrival
- EXTRA careful sanitizing of all prep and serving areas
- Food servers wearing gloves and masks
- Tables set by staff with fresh gloves
- Partition between bartenders and guests
- EXTRA hand washing